Kick a Ninja In The Face Kick a Ninja In The Face

Funkalicious

Good use of colour in your sketches, I especially liked the dude dancing next to the fire :P. Also nice work in getting a tune that fits this animation; they compliment each other very well. Looking forward to seeing more!

The Unfinished Pile The Unfinished Pile

Yo!

Hey dude great work, thanks for using my song! :D Cool clips you got here, I really enjoyed the orbiting cow, it was nicely done and subtle. It reminded me of 2001: A Spacecow Odyssey :P Keep it up dude and if you need any more music let me know, I can make custom stuff too!

Imacow responds:

Thanks alot man, if I ever need any music I'll be sure to come to you. You're great.

SRM Transformers 4 Part 2 SRM Transformers 4 Part 2

Great fun

Nice work man, Ive enjoyed watching this one a few times, the Candy Zoo part is hilarious! Thanks for using my track and big congrats on getting daily 2nd :D. Woot!

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you liked it - I really wanted an appropriately silly children's sounding song for that part, and after some digging I came up to Candy Zoo. Thanks for making such an excellent track! That scene wouldn't have worked without you!

Van Helthing: volume 1 Van Helthing: volume 1

Well worth watching

Really great film, usually I see a lot of films that aren't worth the time, but this one definetely was...it even caused me to write a review! Great soundtrack and some fairly random humour give this a unique edge. Very well done!